MUSIC DOCUMENTATION CENTRE
A centre for digitization, documentation and administration of musical archives has been created at the Institute. The centre has the necessary infrastructure, equipment and human resources as to:
- Ensure high-quality digitization of the music articles with simultaneous high speed
- have both immobile and mobile digitization units
- be able to properly and operationally manage the digitized material (multimedia digital databases)
- scientifically and prudentially document the material (descriptions and comments of the articles)
- preserve the digitized material in appropriate conditions, as well as the original, when needed
- promote the material through the internet, through publications, events, exhibitions and services open to the public.