Music Researchers present their findings
2010 - 2011
2009 - 2010
Lectures on Acoutics of Buildings
- Anastassia Siopsi, "The concept of 'organic development' in Richard Wagner's theory of the Gesamtkunstwerk (the amalgamation of different arts in a higher unity)"
- Dafni Tragaki, "Songs and dances of the city: Music 'physiognomy' of the Athenian society during the first post-war years"
- Yiorgos kokkonis, "The tonal work of G.A. Papaioannou"
- Dr. Sotiris Dalianis, "Methods for sound and vibration spectrum analysis. An introduction"
- Polimnia Athanassiadi, "Yumus Emre: Verbalization and Mysticism"
- Yiannis Papathanassiou, "Approaching Byzantine manuscripts of the 10th - 14th century"
- Pavlos Kavouras, "Music as a Cultural Practice: an anthropological approach"
- Dr. Zozi Papadopoulou, "Ancient Greek music; the Dilos experience"
- Dr. Anastassia Georgaki, "Compositional voice, music and aesthetic applications of a developing technology"
- Kate Romanou, "The Greek Music press in the beginning of the 20th century"
- Stroux Christofer, "Antonio Molino poetry in Greghesche tunes" (1564)
- Yannis Arvanitis, "A new approach to Byzantine post-script performance"
- Schubert Gottfried, "Ancient Greek Theater Acoustics"
- Marios Mavroidis, "Constructing the ancient Greek kithara"
- Ion Zotos, "The concept of 'classical' in music and literature"
- Markos Dragoumis, "Messe Solennelle, a Hector Berlioz masterpiece from his early works"
- Yiorgos Zervos, "The 20th century crisis in Music: Modernism and Post-modernism"